1. Was 2009 a good year for you?
Year of hell within the decade of hell.
2. What was your favorite moment of the year?
23:59:59 December. 31st.
3. What was your least favorite moment of the year?
The rest of it.
4. What are your plans for 2010?
Get published, or at least closer to the point of presenting publishable material.
5. What countries did you visit?
England, Narnia, Hyboria.
6. What date in 2009 will remain etched in your memory?
28th of January the day I lost my previous shitty job and found out that my potential teaching job in Korea was a fraud
7. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Staying alive and fed.
8. What was your biggest failure?
The 3rd rejection letter.
9. Did you suffer any illness or injury?
10. What was the best thing you bought?
Membership to one of the most well known writing workshops in the country.
11. Who's behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
12. Where did most of your money go?
13. What did you get excited about?
14. What songs will always remind you of 2009?
I Hate My Life Theory of a Deadman
15. Compared to this time last year are you:
a) Fatter or thinner? Thinner
b) Happier or sadder? I have transcended these terms to a whole new level.
c) Richer or poorer? Nest egg? Savings account? What are these things?
16. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Writing, not being a tiny ball of rage and depression.
17. What do you wish you'd done less of?
I mean self-pitying.
18. How will you be spending Christmas?
Working and planning inventive ways to kill the customers.
19. Which LJ/MySpace users did you meet for the first time?
I do not use that trite crap.
20. Did you fall in love in 2009?
Such things do not exist to such as I.
21. How many one night stands?
all my "friends" need batteries and I'm too broke to afford batteries.
22. What was your favourite TV show?
Wolverine & The X-men, Supernatural, Doctor Who specials.
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Myself, I hate myself a shit-ton more this year.
24. What was/were the best books you read?
Dragonrider's of Pern, Child of Fire, Nightside series,.
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
None. Modern music sucks.
26. What did you want and get?
A new watch
27. What did you want and not get?
Sony Reader touch
28. What was your favourite film this year?
29. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
Complain about life sucking and wishing that the world was far more exciting. Oh, 28.
30. What one thing would have made your year more satisfying?
Getting published or at least a better (more promising) rejection letter.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
32. What kept you sane?
Imagining the destruction of all humanity, my writing, P&P rpgs.
33. Which celebrity did you fancy the most?
Amy Adams (CUTE!!!)
34. Which political issue stirred you the most?
Haha, told you Obama loves so!
35. Who did you miss?
Myself from high school. I miss being a sukeban and being loved for it.
36. Did you treat somebody badly in 2009?
Apparently yes, but God knows what I did.
37. Did somebody treat you badly in 2009?
Does the universe count as a person.
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned this year?
I learned the truth: The glass is neither half full or half empty, it's filled with cyanide.
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year
I hate my job, all of my rich friends
I hate everyone to the bitter end.
Nothing turns out right, there's no end in sight
I hate my life!